Tuesday, November 14, 2017
12 PM ET
Giving Tuesday is right around the corner and you will likely be approached by many nonprofits asking for your support.
Whether you are giving $5 or $50,000, how do you know what organizations to give to or if your donations are having the greatest impact?
In this free webinar, philanthropy experts will provide tips and tools for better giving. You will learn:
- How to know if your donations are doing the most good
- Criteria you can consider when evaluating nonprofits
- What tools can help you give smarter
- Anne Ferola, Center for High Impact Philanthropy
- Victoria Vrana, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Stephanie Fuerstner Gillis, GivingCompass.org
All fields denoted with a * are required